This 5 module program provides all the steps to calculate and increase the Classification System Efficiency (CSE) of ball milling circuits.
The estimated completion time is approximately 16 hours.
- Metcom Training Modules 5, 7, 8 ,9, 18 (see descriptions below)
- Registration and online access for 1 year*
- Certificate of Program Completion from the Engineering Institute of Canada
- 1.6 CEU’s ( Continuing Education Units)
- Training support
- Limited support in applying methods learned in the training to your operation
- Updates to training materials and software* $95/year renewal fee after the first year in order to maintain access.
5. Functional Performance of Ball Milling
To determine ball mill circuit performance in terms of the elements of the functional performance equation.
7. Hydrocyclone Performance
To quantitatively characterize cyclone performance.
8. Hydrocyclone Adjustments
To make adjustments to cyclones to achieve desired performance.
9. Slurry Pumping
To characterize slurry pump performance and make adjustments to achieve desired performance.
18. Evaluation of Circuit Classification
To evaluate ball mill circuit alternative design variables and operating conditions related to classification system efficiency.