Training Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions are applicable to all Metcom Training:
- All training participants are requried to complete and submit a Metcom Participant Agreement prior to issuing their access credentials.
Conditions outlined in the Metcom Participant Agreement:
- Training participants agree not to copy, reproduce or distribute Metcom copywrite materials in any means, in whole or in part, except as specifically expressed in writing by the provider and/or as provided by copyright law.
- Training participants understand that they may print out copies of worksheets without restriction, or select pages from the training modules for their personal use only.
- Training participants may not copy/compile a complete module (or modules) in any way without written permission from the provider
- Training participants must specify the site licensed for use of Metcom training materials.
- Training participants agree not to share usernames and passwords (used to access the materials electronically) with others. They may use the materials, including reference to and sharing specific information needed for execution of work tasks, with others employed at their specified location.
- Prices include Certification Testing, unless otherwise noted. Accreditation Certificate from the Engineering Institute of Canada provided with multi-module programs.
- Prices are per Module or per Program for each Participant, in $US, any applicable taxes extra. Canadian residents, add GST or HST. Quebec residents, add GST & QST.
- Prices are valid for 30 days from date of Metcom offer, otherwise subject to change without notice.
- A $195 Registration Fee is required for all online training and is valid for 12 months, after which an online access renewal fee of $95/year is required to maintain access.