This two-module program addresses Work Index calculations for evaluating grinding circuit efficiency as well as Functional Performance Analysis of ball mill circuits.
The estimated completion time is approximately 6 hours.
- Metcom Training Modules 4 and 5 (see descriptions below)
- Registration and online access for 1 year*
- Certificate of Program Completion from the Engineering Institute of Canada
- 0.6 CEU’s ( Continuing Education Units)
- Training support
- Limited support in applying methods learned in the training to your operation
- Updates to training materials and software
* $95/year renewal fee after the first year in order to maintain access.
4. Work Index Efficiency
To determine the Work Index calculations for evaluating grinding circuit efficiency, as initially developed by Mr. Fred Bond.
5. Functional Performance of Ball Milling
To determine ball mill circuit performance in terms of the elements of the functional performance equation.