This single module program covers slurry pumping systems, allowing you to characterize slurry pump performance and make adjustments to achieve desired performance.
The estimated completion time is approximately 3 hours.
- Metcom Training Module 9 (see description below)
- Registration and online access for 1 year*
- Certificate of Program Completion from the Engineering Institute of Canada
- 0.4 CEU’s ( Continuing Education Units)
- Training support
- Limited support in applying methods learned in the training to your operation
- Updates to training materials and software
* $95/year renewal fee after the first year in order to maintain access.
- 9. Slurry Pumping
To characterize slurry pump performance and make adjustments to achieve desired performance.